[QuadList] Saturday Quad Matinee feature--KCOP, 13, Los Angeles--1979 Ros...

David Crosthwait dcfwtx at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 20:16:14 CST 2012

Yes, I never worked for TAV although I knew some who did and have transferred many of their 2" and 1" product over the years. I visited their post facilities in the late seventies initially.

TAV trucks did a lot of shows out of Vegas back then. Before the Green-Crowe trucks (and others) came on the scene, TAV was everywhere remote-truck wise. I bet they had a permanent, reserved parking spot at Caesar's Palace!

If I am not mistaken, this particular truck that I worked in late '78-early '79 went on to Dr. Gene Scotts outfit. If it was not this one, it was one of the other TAV units of similar vintage.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Videotape transfers and more!