[QuadList] VR-1006

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Nov 29 02:07:41 CST 2012

Yesterday I Googled "Ampex VR 1006" and downloaded a file that had a ton of weird information in some format like XML or something. In it was this reference: "VR-1006 Wideboard magnetic tape recorder"

Perhaps something that went through an OCR process. I can only guess that "wideboard" was supposed to be "wide-band". Would make sense for radar.

Scott Thomas