[QuadList] AmpexVR1100pt2

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Fri Nov 30 08:15:42 CST 2012

Is it reasonable to infer that this was archived only on film, not
videotape?  If so, it seems odd in light of all the high quality promo
reels that Ampex distributed back in the day.

I'm reminded of one featuring a nervous Tim Conway, I think, selling
canned beer in a live commercial.  After opening the top with a church
key, he discovers the can is upside down and turns it right side up to
show the logo in all its splendor.