[QuadList] AmpexVR1100pt2

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 30 12:10:44 CST 2012

		On Nov 30, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Steve White wrote:

 > Thanks, Dennis.
 > I'm sure you're right.  Good point about the origin of the kine.  I
hadn't considered that.  It probably wasn't done by Ampex.  Any idea
what might have created the dark vertical smear in the upper-right
quadrant on the film?

		I say:

	I was wondering about that as well.  It looks like something on the
lens of the kine camera.  I know it's not on the CRT because if it
was, it would be in focus.  Gotta be some shmutz on the lens.   ;)

					     NBC Today Show, New York