[QuadList] The History of WOWO Radio 1190

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Oct 4 02:42:34 CDT 2012

An engineer friend of mine sent me to this website about a radio station from his hometown, WOWO in Ft. Wayne, a 50K Watt AM that was a Rock and Roll powerhouse in the 1970's

http://www.historyofwowo.com/

I noticed that they are asking about the transfer of 2" Quad and other archival formats.

"We were recently given access to WOWO's official video archive. The challenge is that the material is on a variety of obsolete video and film formats, such as U-Matic, U-Matic S, 2-inch video, 16mm and even a reel of 35mm. If you know anyone who has access to gear that could dub any of these into a present-day format and would be willing to volunteer their services, please click "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page!"

Hopefully someone can help or point them in the right direction!

Scott Thomas