[QuadList] Help with AVR 3s

Eric Address att eric-address at att.net
Wed Oct 31 12:54:01 CDT 2012

I've recently joined the QuadVideoTapeGroup and need some help with AVR 3s I
just purchased:

The machines, apparently, came from Editel LA (LA1142 on one VTR)
originally.

Both are System 1376000-010, no manuals included
s/n 4370132 & 4570144, system test date 2-24-77

Attempting to get them running.

I'm having power supply problems initially - only one of the two power
supply regulators is mostly functional - using the same board in both VTRs,
one is missing +24 and the other is missing +12; both are missing +5 DTBC

One of the VTRs is missing a vacuum (venturi) on air inlet assembly - AIR
VAC ?VRH-093 and the muffler bottle - need specs to order a replacement.

Power Supply Regulator - both good and bad PCBs:
Assy 1376371 [02]
A/W issue LTR E F
Schematic 1376373

Power Supplies are from WEI Corp, Santa Monica, CA
1376547-03 Rev D and 1376547-03
1376546-01 Rev D and 1376546-01 Rev A WEI

Head & Capstan MDA - both VTRs:
Assy 1376462-02
A/W ISS LTR F
Schematic 1376464 A & B

Schematics and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Eric Address