[QuadList] OT: We hope our Eastern members are weathering Sandy OK

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Oct 31 20:51:14 CDT 2012

While in Miami late last week, we had a small... VERY SMALL taste of Hurricane Sandy as it passed by over the Bahamas.

Looking at the coverage of the effects of Hurricane Sandy in the eastern United States, one can tell that a lot of people are in a world of hurt.

We hope that QuadList members in the affected areas, their families and friends are able to get through this without loss of life, or major damage.

I think some of us would like to know how you're doing, and if you're actively engaged covering the storm or keeping facilities on the air.

Please give us updates only as it is safe to do and as you have time.

Pictures can be included in your e-mails.  Messages of up to 1MB will get to the list directly. Larger messages are automatically held for review, to keep members' e-mail boxes from being overloaded.

 Our thoughts and prayers are with you.