[QuadList] VR-7000

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 09:10:09 CDT 2012

Agree with the comments about the unit.  This model had rubber belts for the drum.  These would not last that long.  Then the servo would never lock.  Also we never kept the screws in the front cover so that we could tweak the servo constantly.  The 5000 series cured a lot of the issues.  The major issue still with this format was the moveable guides.  They just could not hold interchange.

Chris Hill