[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 50, Issue 51

Shai Drori srdbx at netvision.net.il
Sat Sep 1 15:34:12 CDT 2012

Hi Guys
Thanks for all the responses and advice. Also thanks for clarifying the
"might have a bomb under the hood". I guess another trip to the vaults
is in order, and I will do that this week and report back after
disassembly of one or two tapes. I will also look at the cases, as some
are blue. The fungus is not on those reels and I have no intention of
working on those indoors. I like living. My alarms went because because
I remembered the discussion a few months ago.
Will keep you posted.
Shai