[QuadList] PLEASE RSVP if attending--Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB--Tuesday, April 9, 12:30pm--Museum of Broadcast Technology's Booth L7

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Apr 1 12:30:28 CDT 2013

Forgot to ask folks to RSVP to ted at quadvideotapegroup.com if you're planning to attend.

Thanks,

Ted

Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB
Tuesday, April 9, 12:30pm
Museum of Broadcast Technology's Booth L7

The Quad Videotape Group will assemble at the Museum of Broadcast Technology's Booth L7  in the lobby between the North and Central halls.

A working Ampex VR-3000 portable transverse scan Videotape® recorder is anticipated to be in operation at the MBT booth.

A nearby lunch destination will be selected at that time, or we may bring food over and watch the reels turn and RF be converted to baseband. Or vice-versa.

Perhaps there'll be a camera attached to the VR-3000 and we'll be the latest group of people to be recorded on Quad?  (Tom??)

See you there!

Ted Langdell
(530) 301-2931
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress

Ted Langdell
CEO
flashscan8.us

NAB, Las Vegas, April 8-11, 2013, SL-13107
AMIA Conference 2013, Richmond VA, November 6-9, 2013

Ask about on-site hands-on "Transfer Experience" opportunities