[QuadList] Soon to be former Northstar TR-600 and AVR-2 photos from Bill in 2009

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Apr 18 10:56:28 CDT 2013

Back in 2009, Bill Spencer posted (or tried to) post these photos of his working machines in reply to a thread about rebuilding TR-600's.

At the time, his initial pictures were too big.  I've re-sized them here to fit under the "1MB total message size" wire.

Very nicely cared for machines, as I can attest from a 2010 visit to Bill and the Northstar facility.

Larry will have a very full basement shortly.

Congratulations.  We're looking forward to periodic updates as any additional machines are brought on-line.

Ted