[QuadList] Pics of NBC Burbank

Dennis Degan dennyd1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 4 15:42:24 CDT 2013

		On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:18 PM, David Crosthwait wrote:

> I am not aware of any tentative demolition of 3000 West Alameda. The new landlord is leasing the facilities. KNBC is still there I believe as are other operations. The plant consisting of studio's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10 is the main structure. Studios 9 and 11 are somewhat adjacent (Leno is in 11. DOOL is/was in 9). If Leno completes his contract, his show will be on the lot into next year as far as I know.

		I ask David:

	Wasn't DOOL in Studios 2 & 4?  Last I heard, Studio 9 was vacant.  Studio 3 has only seen occasional use; most recently for the season finale of "The Biggest Loser".
	KNBC still occupies Studio 10 while Studio 5 is now also vacant; having previously been the home of Telemundo West and Telemundo Ch. 52:
		<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/3292262120/>
		<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/3291444981/>

					NBC Today Show, New York