[QuadList] Three guys from QuadVille...(was This Week--San Francisco Bay Area Quad Videotape Group dinner--Heads Up--)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Apr 17 11:32:07 CDT 2013

On Apr 17, 2013, at 8:04 AM, David Crosthwait wrote:

> Give James my regards.

I think you just did that, but will tell him in person.

> I saw him last week at NAB.
>
> Here are three guys with RCA and Ampex quad experience:
>
> <The Quad Guys at NAB 2013.jpeg>

> I am flanked by two gentlemen with additional Rank, Spirit, TLC and Davinci experience.

That would be colorist Steve Franko from & Transfer in Dallas, TX and Blackmagic Design and QuadList member Gary Adams, who oversees the former DaVinci TimeLineII product, Revival and the former EchoLab switcher line, these days.

Unfortunately (for the annual lunch at NAB on Tuesday) Gary had a "stuck in booth" sandwich, and couldn't make it over to the Museum of Broadcast Technology exhibit.

Now, to add up the Quad experience... (turns to David...)

Ted