[QuadList] Thanks Matt and David

L.E. Odham leodham at centurylink.net
Thu Apr 18 08:01:51 CDT 2013

Thank you Matt and David.

No-these machines are not going to get recycled-or resold. With the added workload I been getting lately I will put a couple of them online and keep the rest for spare parts and probably retire one of the old and very tired VR-1200s.

I feel very fortunate and lucky to have been in a position right now to afford them and able to make the purchase to upgrade my quad transfer capabilities and keep the quad transfers  rolling for a  few more years into the future.

And a very special thanks to Bill Spencer and Northstar Studios !

Larry