[QuadList] Jerry Lewis Explains Time Zone Delay on 2" Quad Tape

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Fri Apr 19 18:12:42 CDT 2013

I can't believe I watched it live and am still here to tell about it!
That was a prop TK-40 made out of wood.  If it had real electronics in
it a non IA,IB, NABET (can't remember which union the NBC guys were) guy
would not have been allowed to touch it, but if they got on camera they
used to get AFTRA/SAG scale.  I can't remember the actor's name either,
but I remember the laughing bit was one of his main pieces of shtick and
he was in many TV shows and movies.

Bill Spencer
RF Engineering Supervisor

3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Phone: 615-650-6000 x6610
Cell: 615-445-5616
Web Site: www.NorthStarStudios.TV

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.