[QuadList] Jerry Lewis Explains Time Zone Delay on 2" Quad Tape

Dennis Degan dennyd1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 21 19:07:08 CDT 2013

		On Apr 21, 2013, at 4:31 PM, chill315 at aol.com wrote:

> I agree with you.  The cost to put the heat vents in, the D mounts, all the other things would have been astronomical.  Other clues include th Lens focus handle, the doors, etc.

		I say:

	You'd be surprised at what the NBC Prop Dept. could and would do at the time.  I'm pretty sure it was a prop camera with all of those things on it.  It would not have been built for only the one sketch, but if it was commissioned for it, they surely would have kept it for use on other productions.  I wonder if it still exists somewhere?

					NBC Today Show, New York