[QuadList] Puzzle re Recent eBay.com Listings

Steve Burgess saburgess at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 5 19:33:56 CDT 2013

Although I've now deleted it I'm pretty sure Chris's original e-mail didn't have the links to the listings for the following by the time it reached my Inbox:

1  VINTAGE MASSIVE AMPEX (2"? MARK 10?) REEL-TO-REEL VIDEO TAPE MACHINE MOTOR #2
2  VINTAGE MASSIVE 2" AMPEX (MARK 10?) REEL-TO-REEL VIDEO TAPE MACHINE MOTOR #1
3  AMPEX MARK TEN HIGH-EFFICIENCY VIDEO HEAD IN CASE

Oddly, I can only successfully search item 1 on eBay.com.

A link to item 3 did appear in volume 62, issue 4 and that works ok - and I can search the item ok using the item number (appears in the link), but not using the full item name (or part of it).  I still haven't managed to see the listing for item 2!

Isn't that odd?  Anyone else having similar problems?  (I was checking completed listings too.)

Steve