[QuadList] Library of congress and quads

Ed Reitan ereitan at novia.net
Wed Aug 7 15:30:22 CDT 2013

Hi Guys,

About a year ago, James O'Neal of Television Technology contacted me.
He wanted to know if I knew of an Ampex AVR-1 that could be directed to the LOC.
He was suggesting to them that they should have an AVR- 1 in their restoration stable.

I am truly surprised that the LOC is using 2000's instead of the much better performing AVR-1.
Can we work together to get an AVR-1 to them?

Ed Reitan