[QuadList] What mechanical parts would one need to get a quad working?

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Fri Aug 9 11:28:48 CDT 2013

Good comments.

Don Norwood warned me about the AC wiring in the 1200s as the very first thing to check.

I sent head stacks and guides to John at http://www.jrfmagnetics.com. Came back perfect.

I did have an NOS audio head stack. Perfect condition.

Yes, the guide after the audio head stack will wear quickly. Any suggestion to replace that with a longer lasting material?

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747