[QuadList] What mechanical parts would one need to get a quad working?

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Fri Aug 9 18:46:29 CDT 2013

Without being flippant, you need ALL OF THEM.
If your machine is in good shape, it might just work as is.
But its the mechanical stuff that is precision-made,
one-of-a-kind, and it tends to wear out with usage.
There is no substitute for a full parts machine!
Larry is the one I admire, because the Master taught him
how to re-build heads!  Now that's downright astonishing!

--
Dave Sieg
www.linkedin.com/in/davesieg