[QuadList] Dynair Routers Available

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 22 19:46:21 CDT 2013

I have some Dynair Series 10 routers that need a new home.  These are
mid-80's vintage 10x10 routers with separate frames for video and audio,
some with local controls and some remote only.  Here's a pic of one of the
units:

And a link to an internal view of a video unit:
http://www.digitrakcom.com/files/Dynair%2010%20Internal.jpg
and also a link to the manufacturer's catalog:
http://www.digitrakcom.com/files/Dynair%20System%2010.pdf

Units available include 2ea SAA112A, 1ea SAA110A, & 3ea SVA100B.  Most are
checked out and working fine, some are not checked, and some have missing
switch caps but are otherwise complete.  Some may have damaged panels
(dinged or bent).

Bottom line is they need to go and they're probably not worth putting on
eBay.  If you're interested, they can be yours for the cost of shipping and
some small token amount to cover the time and trouble of packing and
shipping.  Note that they weigh about 20 lbs each before packing, and will
ship from NC 28601.  I'd prefer to have one person take all, but might split
up the lot if there's interest.

If you're interested, make an offer (OFF-LIST PLEASE) between now and Monday
and I'll get back to you next week.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com