[QuadList] DPS

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Tue Aug 27 01:55:51 CDT 2013

Here's the link to my WBBH slides:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10064764@N04/sets/72157627242482665/

There's a couple of RCA TR-70s, a TCR-100 and a TR-60 in there. That TCR-100 was the only Quad I ever personally used. We used it as a playback of Pre-Produced Over-The-Shoulder graphics.

Here's a video from 1985 of WBBH:
http://youtu.be/2PPNhq4yQ84
The announcer voice at the top is Bob Jones, The person that took the photos in the Flickr stream of WBBH.

The Norelco PC70 cameras ended up at my high-school in 1986 or 87. I managed to get one of them running for a short time. (We didn't have enough light to allow them to make decent pictures)

The Grass Valley 1600 was still at the station when I arrived in 1988. It was replaced with a GVG-300 in 1989.

I never saw the 3M Character Generator myself. I did use the Chyron IV that replaced it.

I had a Telemation Character Generator at my high school that I was told, came from WBBH.

I would love to hear any comments.