[QuadList] DVD vs Blu-Ray

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Mon Dec 23 12:41:16 CST 2013

Hmm,

To answer your Trivia Question:

I believe the color subcarrier frequency selected was almost, but not
quite, a function of the nation's power grid then known as 60 cycles per
second.  What I cannot recall is whether the nation's power companies
shifted their actual frequency to match...but think they did.

Steve