[QuadList] RCA sales/tech literature

J. Mitch Hopper id at brainmist.com
Mon Feb 18 08:59:56 CST 2013

If anyone is interested, I just listed a whole pile of RCA and Ampex sales flyers, catalogs, and tech manuals on eBay. FINALLY clearing off my shelves of paper I've kept for far, far to many years.  Search for "RCA Broadcast", "RCA Quadruplex", and "Ampex Broadcast".  One really great looking NAB spread for Ampex showing off their production disk recorder.  Also a great RCA UHF transmitter line as well as the only sales flyer for a TR-3 (player only) I've seen in a while.  It's really taken me down a tour of nostalgia lane.

Gawd - am I really that old??

J. Mitch Hopper
Custom Video Systems Co.
Rochester, IL
217-498-8438
id at brainmist.com

It's been lovely but I have to scream now.