[QuadList] Looking for AVR-2

Lucien (Lou) Claude lou at broadcaststore.com
Wed Feb 27 18:33:28 CST 2013

Hi, Mitch,

We may be able to help you and your client.

We have in stock seven AVR-2s including several AVR-2P PAL systems.  Also
an AVR-3.

Several have been rebuilt by highly qualified engineers who are also member
of the Quad Videotape Group.  Other machines are "as is" and are in need of
service.

That said, to avoid problems down the line, we prefer to sell them after
rebuilding and to offer warranty and full support.

If this is of interest, send me an e-mail off-list, or give me a call at (818)
998-9100

Hope this is helpful.

Lucien (Lou) Claude, lou at broadcaststore.com