[QuadList] OT: Harris IRIS II Plus Sales Brochure

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Jan 3 00:10:27 CST 2013

Since I know some here on the list collect old sales materials so I thought this might be permissible.

A sales brochure for the Harris IRIS II Plus. I'm guessing Circa 1988-89?

https://picasaweb.google.com/114905491450143858997/HarrisIRISIIPlusDigitalStillStore

Someone at work gave me this. The station had the older IRIS II. They may have been looking at this for an upgrade with it's CCIR-601 framebuffers.

I assume the older IRIS used a sampled NTSC waveform?

If interested, I have another Harris brochure to scan. A graphics station built out of a Macintosh II called "Vws"

Scott Thomas