[QuadList] Attn: SF Bay Area QuadList members-- Dinner on Thursday or Friday? Near Mountain View?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jan 9 20:03:23 CST 2013

Nick's post helped remind me that there are half a dozen? QuadList members in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I'm heading for Mountain View south of SF this evening to demo gear Thursday and Friday.

Ken Zin and I are planning to connect for dinner... and I thought some of the other nearby folks like Nick Grbac, Bill Carpenter, John Pommon, Bob Campbell might want to do so as well.

Contact me off list if interested, with preference for Thursday or Friday.

Cheers!