[QuadList] NBC Burbank: Au Revior--Historical tidbits about Burbank's early Quad operation

Gary Adams garyaadams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:45:55 CST 2013

Sorry I don't know for a fact, but a very old memory of mine sort of recalls
that possibility back then.  I think the social media of the time (stone
tablets) probably stopped it before it happened.  I followed TV in the
Midwest very closely and don't ever remember local news later than 10 and
Tonight at 10:30.  As David said, the NI always tagged two times followed by
Central every time.  The announce was always live in those days.

Gary