[QuadList] NBC Burbank: Au Revior--Historical tidbits about Burbank's early Quad operation

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jan 10 20:05:52 CST 2013

Thanks David!

I was scratching my head when reading the article.

Unfortunately, I don't have but the first four pages of it.

IEEE members might be able to access and shed some light on the transmission side, if that was outlined.

As you say, the transmission complexities for the era would be a major impediment to implementing what was outlined v

However, the language used--tense, in particular-- makes it seem as though what was described was taking place when the article was written.

Will be interesting to see what turns up.

Ted

Sent from my iPhone
(530) 301-2931
Skype: tedlangdell