[QuadList] fun questions for you hardware gurus

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:19:34 CST 2013

Hi Dave:

Regarding the transport function switches, they're obviously Ampex, and while very much like those used on quad video decks, these appear to be from an instrumentation recorder where they used "Reproduce" rather than "Play".  Of course, they could have been on a quad-head FR-900 series instrumentation recorder!

A question that I don't know the answer to is why the two different terms were adopted by their respective groups.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com