[QuadList] AVR-2 signal system/TBC extender cards and card extractor handles--Need any?

Langdell Ted ted at flashscan8.us
Mon Jul 8 14:50:59 CDT 2013

This seems to be appropriate timing to ask "Who on the list needs AVR-2 signal system/TBC extender cards and card extractor handles?"

A production run of these extender cards  and handles made to Ampex factory specs is about to happen, per a discussion Ken Zin and I were having earlier today.

If you need either, please reply to me off-list:  ted at flashscan8.us, Subject:  AVR-2 signal system/TBC extender cards and card extractor handles--

We'll be in touch with details.

Extender cards for the AVR-2 audio preamp and the rear mounted Power Supply extender can be produced if there's enough demand.

If you have need of other extender cards or similar parts, please advise off-list.  We may be able to help with either new-to-spec items or original items.

flashscan8.us
iPhone:  (530) 301-2931
Office: (530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
Skype:  TedLangdell

Ted Langdell
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress