[QuadList] PTL Club--Quad duplication 1974-78--What do you know?

Chuck Reti cwreti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 10:17:57 CDT 2013

NET TV was in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and it did have one of the Ampex high-speed quad duplicators in operation during the time mentioned.
I have a friend who worked there at the time and will ask if he can offer any further enlightenment.
There have been previous discussions here about the Ampex machine and the process, so there should be a lot of good information to be found in the List archive.

Chuck Reti
Detroit MI