[QuadList] D2 ntsc

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Jul 2 15:02:18 CDT 2013

Try Metro Media Post in the Detroit area.  They do a lot of D-2  work.

248-853-1813

Chris Hill

In a message dated 7/2/2013 12:45:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dennyd1 at verizon.net writes:

On Jul 2,  2013, at 3:27 AM, Shai Drori wrote:

> I have one D2 tape that I need to transfer to AVI file. It's NTSC,  about
15 minutes. Please ping off list if you have the means to do  it.

I add:

I have the  same need.  I have 3 hours of D-2 I wish to make into Quicktime
files.  If anyone has a D-2 VTR that can handle 1-hour tapes, I'd be happy
to  cover costs.

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge  Bank
NBC Today  Show, New  York

Please  trim posts to relevant info when replying.

Change subject to reflect  thread direction.  Thanks.

Send  QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com
Your subscribe,  unsubscribe and digest options are  here:
oup.com