[QuadList] Library of congress and quads

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Jul 30 19:19:00 CDT 2013

Thanks Chris. I just got a call from an NBC retiree here in Burbank who was watching the East feed and alerted me also.

That is nonsense about the heads. Tony will build them if you have the money. But this availability is not going to last forever. When that is over, it's over.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Videotape transfers and more!