[QuadList] Elcon EA254 Tape Evaluator

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Wed Jun 5 10:10:09 CDT 2013

Hi List

Firstly sorry for being a little off topic as this is 1" not 2".

I was wondering if anyone had any service info for one of these 1" tape
evaluators, I have been in touch with Richard Baker in Toronto but he is
unable to help as he has downsized and disposed of all his information. If
anyone has service manuals or other info please contact me. Thanks for your
help.

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon and Teranex for HD frame rate conversions and Up and
Down conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch and dropout concealment Snell Shakeout for
image stablization Standard Definition Telecine with Standard 8 Super 8 16mm
and 35mm (4 and 3 Perf gates)
Tel 020 8742 3400