[QuadList] Xsistors--The Ampex 014-506 is a 2N2501

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Sat Mar 23 12:25:19 CDT 2013

Thanks to all of you who researched those 014-506 transistors for me.

I just found that they have gold leads, platinum case and the elements are made out of some rare chemical and somebody in Arabia is offering $3500 each for them, and I just dropped a bunch of them to Don Norwood in the mail.

Please, don't anyone tell my wife.

George Keller