[QuadList] TV Station Engineering Report

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:20:39 CDT 2013

Trying to answer my own question .........  I notice that in both cases, the 2000B has Editec and the 2000 does not.  That would be an explanation if the machines were used for editing, but I understood that both pics were of machines used for air.  So, still not sure why this was done.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com