[QuadList] Sixth Annual Quad Videotape Group Luncheon at NAB--Tuesday, April 9-12:30p-2p

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sun Mar 24 22:33:11 CDT 2013

:( (But I am tentatively planning a trip to Portland later this spring
or summer, with a visit or stay in your neck of the woods a definite
possibility.)

Tim Stoffel

--

Ted,

I'm skipping NAB this year. I need to stay home after our month-long
trip to Asia.

Have a good time.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747
Home: 541-476-6657
2" Quad and 1" "C" transfers
The Transfer Lab at Video Park
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com

On Mar 23, 2013, at 5:35 PM, Ted Langdell <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com>
wrote:

>                  We're less than two weeks away from
>

>                 The Sixth Annual Quad Videotape Group
>                            Luncheon at NAB
>                      Tuesday, April 9-12:30p-2p.
>

> Only trouble is... our seating area for the last two years in Lower
> South Hall has disappeared!
>

> Sooo... we have to find a new spot where our seating wranglers can
> either stake out (not steak out) seats near some good food for those
> who RSVP...
>

> ...or we take advantage of reserving seats on-line at the new Bistro
> in the back of Upper South Hall.
>

> Here are the on-site options...
>         http://www.nabshow.com/2013/event_services/onsite-dining-options.asp
>

> Each of the restaurants listed has an on-line menu, so you can check
> what's available.
>

>         I'd suggest either the Bistro or Cucina Rosso in Upper South
>         Hall...
>

>          somewhere near the Museum of Broadcast Technology's Booth
>         L7 with the VR-3000. That's in the lobby between the North and
>         Central halls.
>

>         There are three eatery icons in the map for the Central Hall
>         corridor.
>

>         Luckys Restaurant Grand Lobby is probably closest to MBT's
>         booth, but may not have space for us to hang.
>
> I found the Aramark offerings during the January Exhibitor's Advisory
> Committee Meeting to be quite tasty.
>

> The Bistro is a new thing at NAB... Reserved seating.  $20/ticket.
>  You can just show up without reservations.
>

> The Bistro has either single tickets for its buffet, or table
> packages. (See below)
>         Menu for Tuesday April 9, 2013
>         Chicken Tortilla Soup
>         Cheddar Cheese and Green Onion
>
>         Southwest Nacho Salad
>         Organic Field Greens, Black Bean Corn Relish, Pico de Gallo,
>         House–made Queso, Crushed Tortilla Chips
>         Choice of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette or Chipotle Ranch Dressing
>
>         Jicama Bean Salad
>         Pinto Beans, Red Kidney Chili Beans, Roasted Corn, Cilantro,
>         Orange Cumin Vinaigrette
>
>         Braised Beef Colorado and Tomatillo Pork Chili Verde
>         Fiesta Rice and Ranch Beans, Warm Flour Tortillas
>
>         Blondie and Brownie Dessert Bars
>
>         Iced Tea and Lemonade
>
>         Bistro Tickets can be purchased in the following packages:
>

>                 Table for 10
>                 Includes 1 large table reserved for the entire day and
>                 20 lunch tickets ($400)
>

>                 Table for 4
>                 Includes 1 small table reserved for the entire day and
>                 10 lunch tickets ($200)
>
>                 Individual Ticket
>                 Includes 1 seat in the reserved section and 1 lunch
>                 ($20)
>
>                 All reservations include:
>                 Express Entry - proceed to the Bistro Host for
>                 immediate seating
>

> I don't see any food served in the Beer Garden at the back of the
> Outside remote truck area.
>

> So have a look around the maps and menus... and let me know where you
> think we should be gathering this year.

> [...]

Please trim posts to relevant info when replying.

Change subject to reflect thread direction. Thanks.

Send QuadList list posts to QuadList at quadvideotapegroup.com