[QuadList] The Closing of BBC Television Centre

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Mar 25 13:14:47 CDT 2013

David,

I and the other alumni from NBC Burbank know exactly what you are feeling. On December 31, 2012, we saw another chapter come to a close in NBC's vacating it's Burbank facilities (the closing of the videotape department, one time host to 32 quad machines). A new landlord runs the lot now as GE sold the property a few years ago.

What started as a new building in 1954 with a sign...

became just a faded memory!

And so it goes.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait