[QuadList] HS-100 disc

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:27:50 CDT 2013

I believe what started this thread was in the fall of last year when a used  HS-100 disc showed up on eBay for $5,000.  Well it finally sold today for $50.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281081835735
Interesting conversation piece, but obviously "crashed" from the visible "tracks" on the disk.  I have a never used one, and I doubt that it's worth $5K either!  However, it cost $1,500 in 1972 and according to a government website, that equals $8,331.32 today!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com