[QuadList] Smoke Tests

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Thu Mar 28 17:59:42 CDT 2013

David,

Good one.  I like it.

My very first task assigned at WTTG-TV in the early 60s was to try to
trouble-shoot a b/w studio camera chain with an intermittent problem.  I
didn't have a clue where to begin.  I was given several suggestions:
spray some freon(?) on some parts (not tubes), look for brown parts; and
if that didn't work, throw a blanket on the offending chassis and wait
for smoke.  I never tried that last one.

Steve