[QuadList] Save the Quad

Videomagnetics vmi at csprings.com
Wed May 1 18:08:02 CDT 2013

Hello everyone!

Just a short note to let you know that we have only 30 days left on our rockethub. Please take a look.

And for your reading and viewing pleasure under 'updates' there is a link to an extensive history of quad, The Lunar Orbiter Recovery Project, and a video with James Snyder of the Library of Congress.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support we have received thus far in our continuing effort to "Keep Quad Alive!"

Sincerely,

Jane Pennie

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/18141
Videomagnetics Inc,