[QuadList] Looking for UK based digitisation for Quad, Open Reel 1/2", Phillips VCR and Video8

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat May 25 11:47:11 CDT 2013

I've been asked to re-post this message from the AMIA LinkedIn group o behalf of Natalya Kusel, Digitisation Archivist at Rambert Dance Company in London, United Kingdom:

Looking for UK based digitisation provider for the following video formats: open reel 2", 1/2", Phillips VCR and Video8

Can anyone recommend a company able to digitise the formats below. Ideally I am looking for a UK based company. However any international recommendations would also be welcome.

2 inch open reel video tape (Quad)
1/2 inch open reel video tape
VCR (Phillips)
Video8

Thank you in advance,
Natalya Kusel
natalya.kusel at rambert.org.uk

She has had recommendations to check with:

 http://www.stanleysonline.co.uk/ Or JCA:http://www.jca.tv/
and QuadList members David Dean at West Point TV in London, and Vectracom in Paris.

Good luck!

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com