[QuadList] I met Rory Ryan today

Dennis Degan dennyd1 at verizon.net
Tue May 7 12:02:02 CDT 2013

		Quad Group:

	I visited NBC's Network Operations Center this morning; the tour provided by Systems Engineer Ken Alexander, son of my former boss at Reeves/Teletape, Bob Alexander.  During the tour, I ran into Ken's boss Rory Ryan, a member of this list.  It turns out that we both worked in the same VTR Maintenance shop (at different times) at NBC, and knew many of the same people.  It was nice to finally meet him.  Small world, as they say . . . .

					NBC Today Show, New York