[QuadList] orthicon?

Brian Summers Brian at summershome.co.uk
Sun Nov 24 13:30:48 CST 2013

HI Tim

It's a standard 4.5 inch image orthicon tube, the contacts on the target
shoulder were spring slide contacts rather than the pins on 3 inch IO tubes.

The P822 type is listed as for Educational use, rather than a broadcast
grade, fits a range of UK/US cameras.

Brian Summers
Virtual Museum of the Broadcast TV Camera
Camberley,
England.

www.tvcameramuseum.org
brian at tvcameramuseum.org