[QuadList] anyone have one of these colorizers!?

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 08:38:32 CDT 2013

When I was started as a summer relief engineer at WWJ-TV (now WDIV) in Detroit, we did something. Like this.  We added 3.58 at several phases to the switcher inputs.  It would then colorized the keys.  Thus yellow letters as was the rage at that time.

In reality, this was not a very useful product.  Fixed color phase and saturation.

 Riker built a lot of terminal gear.  Later did the same gear become either CDL, Richmond Hill, or Leitch?

On page 63 of the issues linked below, they gave the price as $1,500 with the additional cost to colorized your station bringing it to $4,500.

Chris Hill