[QuadList] Corrrected Date--Sixth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA--Tue. Nov. 5, 7pm-Richmond, VA

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Oct 24 13:34:07 CDT 2013

Greetings again...

It's been called to my attention that the date info is confusing.

The dinner is on its traditional Tuesday, but the day should read Nov. 5. Tuesday, the Fifth.

My apologies.

We timed it so that people should have a chance to return from Culpeper or freshen up after any Tuesday workshops in Richmond.

So... the corrected invitation now reads:

Greetings from north-central California...

This is your invitation to the Sixth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA, which is happening this year at the Richmond Marriott, at 500 East Broad St., Richmond, VA.

This year's dinner timing should allow those who tour the Library of Congress National Audiovisual Conservation Center in Culpeper to make it back in time to attend.

On  Tue. Nov. 5 at 7pm, (19;00;00;00) We'll Assemble in the Richmond Marriott Lobby Bar, for a :30:00:00 duration.

Look for the Quad Reel as seen in this link:  http://quadvideotapegroup.com/

At 7:30pm  (19;30;00;00 Non-drop time code) we'll make a :10:00:00 transition to a nearby restaurant, followed by a 2:00:00:00 Insert of gastronomic acquisitions.

If you should miss the end of the Assemble, you can call my iPhone at (530) 301-2931 to find out where we are.

Please RSVP to ted at quadvideotapegroup.com to let us know you are coming.  That will enable us to ensure a comfortable session for all.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing a number of folks in Richmond!  Maybe we'll beat the record attendance set last year in Seattle!

(530) 301-2931
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in conjunction with the Library of Congress

See us in Booth 15/16 at AMIA Conference 2013

flashscan8.us
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us