[QuadList] Broadcast Engineering to cease publication effective Oct. 31--Reflections--

Dennis Degan dennyd1 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 26 16:24:56 CDT 2013

		On Oct 26, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> Broadcast Engineering magazine (and its deceased competitor Broadcast Management/Engineering) have been a part of my on-going education as a broadcaster since 1965, when I discovered a stack of back issues in a closet at a radio station I often visited as a pre-teenager.

		I agree:

	BE was what piqued my interest in all things electronic.  I also first discovered the magazine in the 1960's.  It's what brought me first into the radio business and then into TV.  While other mags have come and gone, I have always had a special fondness for Broadcast Engineering.  I never abandoned them, and have been a subscriber continuously since the early '70's.  I will forever hold on to the October 2013 copy I have right in front of me: The last published edition of Broadcast Engineering.  Thanks, old friend.  You've served us well.

					    NBC Today Show, New York