[QuadList] collecting the tk-21 need more info on this little camera

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 23:59:59 CDT 2013

collecting the  tk-21 need more info on this little camera

OK!   We got the  camera!

it  has  tons  of stuff  crammed in it and  yet....

It wants another whole 19 inch rack to make it   work!

Heh!  does anyone have an extra manual or a PDF SCAN?

It has a nice  focusing lens on it...  wouldn't  you  think  it was  used
in other areas  also besides the film  chain?  it is indeed smaller camera
head than a TK-11

I am putting together a reference  section on the website  too   so
anything it or  docs or  good stories   are  welcome

here is want we have so  far and a photo of  our   tk-21

collecting the  tk-21

_http://www.smecc.org/rca_tk-21_film_chain_%26_camera.htm_
(http://www.smecc.org/rca_tk-21_film_chain_&_camera.htm)

 drop a line!  Ed Sharpe Archivist  for SMECC  _www.smecc.org_