[QuadList] Shading tonight--What were the practices in past decades?

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sun Sep 29 23:01:40 CDT 2013

One station I worked at had the practice of chipping the cameras, and
then painting them with talent on set. I was shocked when I learned
this. I got the video engineers to set up one chart in good light and
chip all the caeras to that chart. if there was any problem with that
tlaent after that, it was lighting or makeup. After some initial
resistance, it resulted in a marked improvement in the lighting.

Tim Stoffel